Valentine’s week includes a total of 8 days.From Rose Day on the first day of Valentine Week, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day begins, and ends on February 14 with Valentine’s Day.
February’s love month has begun! If you love something that should not be hidden inside you , It should be shared because the time has come to share that love. Undoubtedly, Valentine’s week is the most loved and cherished week of every year. Couples from every corner of the world eagerly wait for this week to fully indulge themselves in the fever of love.
From February 7 to 14 the world will celebrate Valentines Week starting with Rose Day. Although most people know about Valentines Day, there are some who do not know which date falls on which day.
Valentine week includes a total of 8 days. From Rose Day on the first day of Valentines Week, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy Day, Promise Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day begins, and ends on February 14 with Valentines Day.
Day 1. Rose Day February 7, 2021
- The Valentines Week list begins on Rose Day which takes place on 7 February. On this day, the rose is presented as a token of love.
Day 2.Propose Day February 8, 2021
- The second day of Valentines week or love week is marked as the day of offer. This Valentines Day is the most romantic day of the week as lovers get a chance to confess love in front of their partner.
Day 3.Chocolate Day February 9, 2021
- Chocolate Day is the third day of Valentines week or love week. This day makes your bond special because love is more sweet than chocolate. A little chocolate can act like a therapy in your relationship.
Day 4. Teddy Day February 10, 2021
- Valentines Day or the fourth day of love week is celebrated as Teddy Day! Teddies are the cutest and most famous soft toy that every girl likes. Give your girl a soft teddy gift, which will always remind her of you.
Day 5. Promise Day February 11, 2021
- Promise Day of Valentines Day or the fifth day of love week! On this day, day lovers promise each other that they will always be together in every thick and thin life. Take this day as an opportunity because the name of the day says it all!
Day 6. Hug Day February 12 , 2021
- Valentines week sixth day of celebrated on 12 February. A casual hag speaks more than words. So go ahead, give your loved one a tender hug, let him or her know they are loved forever.
Day 7. Kiss Day February 13, 2021
- Valentines is celebrated as a kiss day on the seventh day of the week! Kiss day is all about kissing to make your bond stronger. So, celebrate this kissing day with your lover in the best way possible.
Day 8. Valentines Day February 14, 2021
- Finally comes the last day of the week – Valentines Day! The day falls on 14 February every year, commemorating St. Valentine, a 3-century Roman saint. It is a day of joy, of celebrating love and commitment, and of the joyous exultation of finding one’s ideal partner. Make each moment unforgettable with each other in these 8 days.